2010年2月25日木曜日

Kirstie Alley's Weight Loss "Elixir"


LOLs! Would YOU buy this from HER?!
Kirstie Alley is launching a weight loss company called Organic Liason which has developed "slimming remedies" for dieters.
The actress is saying she already lost 20 pounds in eight weeks on the program and gives her testimonial:
"I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist - I'm a regular person like [...]

kirstiereal__opt.jpg


LOLs! Would YOU buy this from HER?!


Kirstie Alley is launching a weight loss company called Organic Liason which has developed "slimming remedies" for dieters.


The actress is saying she already lost 20 pounds in eight weeks on the program and gives her testimonial:


"I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist - I'm a regular person like you who has been struggling with her weight and searching and praying for a weight loss program to end that forever. Now my dream is a reality. I've been afforded access to the best products in the world. I've been researching and developing Organic Liaison for the past two years with the help of the greatest scientific minds on the planet.


"I can promise you our certified weight loss elixir, Rescue Me, takes on excess hunger and cravings. It will support your body and flood your body with the missing elements that make weight loss an uphill battle. Join me on my own weight loss journey - I've lost over twenty pounds since January 1st… and I don't crave or have my usual huge appetite."


The bottom line is that there is NO miraculous way to weight loss. It takes good old fashioned diet and exercise with a side of SELF-CONTROL.


We know it's not easy, but that's just how it is. So we, along with many others we assume, are going to take a pass on this, Kirstie!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿