2009年10月24日土曜日

Dita Von Teese and Evan Rachel Whore's Awkward Run-In


The horror!
While attending the Fashion Group International's Night of Stars on Thursday in New York, the amazing Dita Von Teese ran into homewrecking Evan Rachel Whore on the red carpet!
Supposedly Dita was so upset at the sight of her, she tearfully hurried away.
We imagine Evan gets that reaction often, but what was she [...]

dvterw.jpg


The horror!


While attending the Fashion Group International's Night of Stars on Thursday in New York, the amazing Dita Von Teese ran into homewrecking Evan Rachel Whore on the red carpet!


Supposedly Dita was so upset at the sight of her, she tearfully hurried away.


We imagine Evan gets that reaction often, but what was she doing at a fashion event anyway? Obviously she went to stir up trouble!


Dita spoke a bit about her heartbreak, likely referring to her ex-husband Marilyn Manson who left her for Evan Rachel Whore after she appeared in one of his music videos back in 2007:


“I think I’ve become a little bit more careful in my selection now. I look for people that keep me calm and bring happiness and joy to my life instead of the opposite of that. I look for elegance combined with someone who has great sexual chemistry with me. It’s the good parts of the bad guy and the good parts of the good guy, too. I like all of it."


When asked specifically about her divorce, the burlesque beauty teared up and said, "I’m not anyone to give relationship advice. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”


Awww, 'bb! You are too good for that guy, anyway!


Dita is currently dating a younger 25-year-old Frenchman Count Louis Marie de Castelbajac.



Good for you, honey!


[Image via Getty Images.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿