2009年12月29日火曜日

Jersey Shore's Snooki Wants To Be The Next Flavor Flav!


And she is well on her way!
In a new interview with OK! magazine, the Jersey Shore's Snooki (aka Nicole Polizzi) talks about the show, her future, her "tan" and the punch seen around YouTube.
Here are just a few of the HIGHlights from her interview:
What do you say to people who think the show is derogatory [...]

snookiwenn2690889.jpg


And she is well on her way!


In a new interview with OK! magazine, the Jersey Shore's Snooki (aka Nicole Polizzi) talks about the show, her future, her "tan" and the punch seen around YouTube.


Here are just a few of the HIGHlights from her interview:


What do you say to people who think the show is derogatory toward Italians?

People need to relax. It’s just young people having a good time at the Shore. We want to have fun, and yeah, we get drunk. It’s just a TV show.


Whose style [on the show] do you most admire?

Jenni’s because she has those big, fake boobs and can wear anything. Mine are real! You want to see them?


How often do you tan?

I really don’t tan because I’m half-Spanish so I’ve got that year-round tan. I was adopted.


How was it working with your housemates at the T-shirt shop?

I hated it! It was two or three days a week, for four or five hours, but it felt like 24. I never worked, I just stood there. We had SoCo [Southern Comfort] in the back; I’d take shots.


What would you like to say to the man who punched you?

You’re the loser of America! He’ll always be known as the guy who punched a little girl.


What’s next for Snooki?

I want a dating show — Snookin’ For Love. I want to find my prince. I’d have 27 guys: guidos and juice heads. That’d be heaven! Every time I’d pick a guy, I’d give them a pickle and we’d eat the pickle at the end.


Chances are, she'll probably get her wish, minus the pickle part. Wonder if the state of New Jersey will lose its shiz over this show too!


Would U watch a dating show starring Snooki?


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿