2010年1月6日水曜日

GaGa's Reaction To Her 5th Number One


We love that our GaGaloo is so modest about her success!
Upon hearing that Bad Romance was her fifth consecutive #1 record, GaGa told Billboard that the song originally was "nothing but a dream, a recurring melody, a lyric hidden on a napkin in my tour bus."
And now it's a worldwide sensation!
She told the music [...]

00a3.jpg


We love that our GaGaloo is so modest about her success!


Upon hearing that Bad Romance was her fifth consecutive #1 record, GaGa told Billboard that the song originally was "nothing but a dream, a recurring melody, a lyric hidden on a napkin in my tour bus."


And now it's a worldwide sensation!


She told the music mag that the success of The Fame Monster has been "life-changing" and owes it to her fans!


"Now, it's my fifth No. 1 record, and a reminder to fans to always follow their dreams. I would like to thank all my beautiful little monsters and my incredibly supportive team for the most memorable year of my life," GaGa graciously proclaimed.


No, thank YOU!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿