2010年1月22日金曜日

Heidi's Dad Gets In On The Action Too!


Sorta.
Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag has said that he worries about his daughter, but he's not getting into specifics about her plastic surgery:
"Obviously every parent has concerns. I have promised Heidi that I will not openly speak out the situation."

We can't imagine he's pleased!
What father wants their daughter running around town saying, "I [...]

500x_heidi_fix__opt11.jpg


Sorta.


Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag has said that he worries about his daughter, but he's not getting into specifics about her plastic surgery:


"Obviously every parent has concerns. I have promised Heidi that I will not openly speak out the situation."


We can't imagine he's pleased!


What father wants their daughter running around town saying, "I actually want H for Heidi" about their tittays!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿