2010年4月25日日曜日

Can Someone Please Put The Hills Out Of Its Misery Already??


No, seriously. This is completely unnecessary.
Even though we thought we were seeing the light at the end tunnel, Kristin Cavallari is now saying that MTV is thinking of adding 12 MORE episodes to The Hills: Final Season, which premieres this Tuesday.
That means we would have to endure 24 more episodes.
Really. Really?!?
Kristin says:
"I [...]

hillslogo2010.jpg


No, seriously. This is completely unnecessary.


Even though we thought we were seeing the light at the end tunnel, Kristin Cavallari is now saying that MTV is thinking of adding 12 MORE episodes to The Hills: Final Season, which premieres this Tuesday.


That means we would have to endure 24 more episodes.


Really. Really?!?


Kristin says:


"I would like to do it. I'm in such a rhythm with things and I'm having a great time. We're just now starting to get into some really good juicy stuff with a few new people. So I think we could do another 12 episodes and make it pretty good."


She also says that there might be a chance of rekindling the flame with former boyfriend, Brody Jenner, adding:


"I can't deny the fact that he is one of the most good looking men in the entire world. We have a lot of fun together. I don't know if we could ever really get back together and be serious, but we are sort of trying to see if we could."


Barf.


The only hope is that Kristin says she'd love to see former Hills star, Lauren Conrad, return to the show, saying:


"I would love her to. I think it would be so great if she did. There are many different ways of bringing her back."


What do U think? Are U excited about seeing more Hills or are you begging for it to end??




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿