2010年4月13日火曜日

Rufus Convinced That 50 Cent Is Gay!


Oh, really?!
Rufus Wainwright revealed in Details magazine that he has quite the crush on rapper 50 Cent saying:
“And I love, love 50 Cent. I think he's just the sexiest, and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay.”
When asked how he was so sure, Rufus replied:

"That cute little voice of his. It's okay, 50 Cent. [...]

rw50cent.jpg


Oh, really?!


Rufus Wainwright revealed in Details magazine that he has quite the crush on rapper 50 Cent saying:


“And I love, love 50 Cent. I think he's just the sexiest, and a brilliant writer. And I know he's gay.”


When asked how he was so sure, Rufus replied:



"That cute little voice of his. It's okay, 50 Cent. Feel free to call me anytime. My boyfriend and I are experts. You can come over for dinner. And maybe dessert."


HAWT!


What do you say, Fiddy?


[Image via Joseph Marzullo / Sakura / WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿