2010年5月17日月曜日

Post Boob-Job Kate Hudson Likes Herself Just As She Is!


We bet that's a lot easier to say now that she's gone under the knife!
Kate Hudson, who just had a boob job, is now claiming that she likes her body just as it was is!
She says:
"I'm pretty comfortable with my body. I'm imperfect. The imperfections are there. People are going to see them, but [...]

39644pcn_kate08jb__opt.jpg


We bet that's a lot easier to say now that she's gone under the knife!


Kate Hudson, who just had a boob job, is now claiming that she likes her body just as it was is!


She says:


"I'm pretty comfortable with my body. I'm imperfect. The imperfections are there. People are going to see them, but I take the view you only live once."


Mmhmm!


We're sure, bb!


[Image via Pacific Coast News Online.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿