2009年12月1日火曜日

Richie To Star In AND Create Her Own TV Show


Looks like there's just no resting for Nicole Richie.
The mom of two not only designs clothes and jewelry, but now she wants to add actress to her resume.
Richie took to her website yesterday to announce the news that she'd be starring in a new show for ABC. And not only that, she'll also be [...]

wenn26473002.jpg


Looks like there's just no resting for Nicole Richie.


The mom of two not only designs clothes and jewelry, but now she wants to add actress to her resume.


Richie took to her website yesterday to announce the news that she'd be starring in a new show for ABC. And not only that, she'll also be creating the show!


Says Richie, "I am so excited to announce that I am officially working on a television project! I am creating a half hour scripted comedy for ABC in which I will be starring in, as well as producing."


As for the show concept, Nic reveals:


"The story revolves around a young, modern and professional woman who must balance her business and family relationships. She must deal with, and navigate the many ideas of what a woman’s role is: modern vs. traditional."


Is that supposed to be art imitating life, Richie? She goes on to add:



"Lately, I have been surrounded by many different women of all ages and walks of life. It amazes me to watch and observe how many different ideas there are about what a woman’s role should be in this era. I’ve taken these fascinating ideas, and compiled them into something that I think will be very special (and funny!). We’re still in the very early stages and I can’t wait to share more with you soon!"



What do U think? Is this a smart venture or should she stick to reality TV?


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿