2010年4月24日土曜日

Orange Oprah Still In Massive Denial


We hate to say it, but this denial is worse than ANYTHING that awful, famewhoring Michael Lohan is doing!
Dina Lohan is once again blabbing to the press about how fine her mess of a daughter, Lindsanity, is, and we can't even laugh at how delusional she is.
Says Dina of Lindsanity:
"They scared the hell out [...]

wenn5447432jb.jpg


We hate to say it, but this denial is worse than ANYTHING that awful, famewhoring Michael Lohan is doing!


Dina Lohan is once again blabbing to the press about how fine her mess of a daughter, Lindsanity, is, and we can't even laugh at how delusional she is.


Says Dina of Lindsanity:


"They scared the hell out of my girls. Ali called me hysterically crying. They were hysterical and petrified of him. I spoke to the [police officer] and said, 'You don’t have a warrant, get out!' Lindsay is absolutely, 100 percent, not [a bad influence]. Ali is amazing. She loves her sister. Would I let my daughter go anywhere that's dangerous? I mean, come on, Ali and Lindsay need to be protected from their ex-father. That's the dangerous situation. He's creating a worse situation for everyone. Michael's not well. Nothing he does surprises me. He's dangerous. He's not going to be able to [intrude] again and get that close. Ali doesn't want to see him again. She has a block on her phone because she was so petrified of him. He needs to pay child support and leave his kids alone. I'm not going to sit idle and watch bad things happen to my kids."


Sorry, lady. You've been sitting by idly for years now watching bad things happen. Why would anything change now?


So sad.


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿