2010年5月6日木曜日

Bristol Palin Whines About The Struggles Of Child-Rearing


Oh, please!
You're lucky Sexy Sarah didn't abandon you on the Alaskan tundra to fend for yourself when she found out you were knocked up!! You KNOW that woman has a heart of ice.
Bristol Palin is continuing her self-indulgent whine-fest about how hard it is being teen mom, and now claims that she supports [...]

wenn2833013jb.jpg


Oh, please!


You're lucky Sexy Sarah didn't abandon you on the Alaskan tundra to fend for yourself when she found out you were knocked up!! You KNOW that woman has a heart of ice.


Bristol Palin is continuing her self-indulgent whine-fest about how hard it is being teen mom, and now claims that she supports herself, without any help from her folks.


She says:


"[My parents] are there for support when I need it emotionally, but I'm on my own financially. I work an 8-to-5 job, five days a week. My parents help out, but they're not at my disposal. I think that's a huge misconception. I'm doing it by myself. I live by myself, I'm working to provide for [my son]. It is difficult. Financially, it's very difficult. I'd say the majority of any paycheck I ever receive is going to Tripp. Child care is very expensive, formula is expensive, diapers are expensive – and you don't think about that as a kid, at all. When I wake up from the few hours of sleep I do get, I'm getting him ready for the babysitter's house, I'm off to work providing for him, working for him. [Then] I'm coming home from work exhausted, I'm bathing him, feeding him dinner, playing with him, trying to get him to bed. It's just repetitive work constantly. I'm trying to chip away as much as I can on college, but this semester it was nearly impossible. I want to beat that statistic of teen moms not graduating from college."


OMG! You have to work? Unfathomable!


Wah, wah, wah! YES, children are hard work. Shocker!


However, LOTS of young woman do what you claim to do all over the world, bb! And they don't have a millionare mother to bail you out when you need a night off.


For instance, like to go to red carpet events - you know, where you gave this statement!


This girl is so effing clueless.


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿