2010年6月8日火曜日

Travolta's Wife Was Longing For Another Child After Son Jett's Death


Kelly Preston's mother, Linda Carlson, cried when she heard that her daughter was pregnant with her third child.
"I cried so hard I couldn't see straight, just bawled my eyes out," said Linda. "Because I've been so worried about her! When they're that unhappy. I could cry right now remembering."
She also added Jett will not [...]

wenn2787610__opt.jpg


Kelly Preston's mother, Linda Carlson, cried when she heard that her daughter was pregnant with her third child.


"I cried so hard I couldn't see straight, just bawled my eyes out," said Linda. "Because I've been so worried about her! When they're that unhappy. I could cry right now remembering."


She also added Jett will not be forgotten. The new baby will learn all about him.


"He'll see the pictures and he'll be told stories. He or she, whatever," she added. "It couldn't come at a better time. Her aura is so filled with peace. It's changed their lives."


The pregnancy is exactly what they needed!


Carlson continued:


Kelly and John have "been through so much. Not only losing Jett but those godawful horrible men trying to extort them! Unbelievable. It was awful on them, they were grieving so badly. They do weather it, but holy cow, such grief. John was devastated, just devastated.


We are over the moon I've been praying that this would happen. Especially since Jett's death. Anything to get them out of their sorrow. I know Kelly has been longing for another baby. She just loves babies! So do I. I just can't wait for this child to arrive. It's taken them out of such deep grief and made them able to focus on new life. It just couldn't come at a better time."


Amazing! They deserve it.


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿