2010年3月27日土曜日

Bruce Jenner On Kim and Reggie's Split!


Bruce Jenner, the stepfather of Kim Kardashian, had some comments about her split from NFL star Reggie Bush and Bruce really had nothing but nice things to say about the guy!
Bruce says:
“I am the last to know. I try not to pry in what they are doing. You have two successful [...]

wenn2741825bj.jpg


Bruce Jenner, the stepfather of Kim Kardashian, had some comments about her split from NFL star Reggie Bush and Bruce really had nothing but nice things to say about the guy!


Bruce says:


“I am the last to know. I try not to pry in what they are doing. You have two successful people and it’s not easy. I hope for the best. I do talk to them once in a while, but I try not to pry.


"Kim has been down in Florida helping out with Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami… because Khloé wants to be with Lamar… I read about this stuff in the tabloids. I love Reggie. He is a great guy. I love Kim.”


It sounded like Bruce was ready to welcome him into the family and everything! He continues:


“I put a lot of pressure at the Superbowl on Reggie, saying that you have to step it up if you want to be in this family. We have an Olympic Gold Medal in the family, and NBA ring, so if you want to be in the family, you have to bring something.


"So about an hour after the game I was talking to him and he said that he brought the ring and I told him that he was in!


Does he think he's so great even if he cheated?!


So much dramz with those Kardashians!


[Image via Chris Connor / WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿