2010年3月23日火曜日

Kelly Osbourne Has A Boo-Boo!


Ouch!
Girl, you're brave!
Yesterday, poor Kelly Osbourne tweeted out that she had fractured her elbow breaking up a brawl between the family doggies.
"I fractured my elbow this weekend and it is hands down the most painful injury I have ever had!
To cut a long story short, I was trying to stop the dogs from fighting at [...]

kellywenn2781771.jpg


Ouch!


Girl, you're brave!


Yesterday, poor Kelly Osbourne tweeted out that she had fractured her elbow breaking up a brawl between the family doggies.


"I fractured my elbow this weekend and it is hands down the most painful injury I have ever had!


To cut a long story short, I was trying to stop the dogs from fighting at my mum's and managed to fracture my radial head."


Just so it's clear, her radical head is a bone in her elbow. It's actually the most common elbow bone broken by adults. It usually happens when a person is falling and puts out their hand in front of them to break their fall. The force is what dislocates the elbow.


So again we say, OUCH!


Feel better, bb! And next time, let the pooches figure it out for themselves!


P.S. - CLICK HERE to "follow" Perez on Twitter


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿