2010年3月26日金曜日

Katherine Heigl Repents!!


Now that Katherine Heigl has officially quit Grey's Anatomy, she suddenly feel the urge to wax poetic about her time on the show!
Either that or she's found herself a really good publicist and is trying to clean up her image as a monster bitch!
She says:
"That is my fault. I allowed myself to be perceived that [...]

wenn5447095jb.jpg


Now that Katherine Heigl has officially quit Grey's Anatomy, she suddenly feel the urge to wax poetic about her time on the show!


Either that or she's found herself a really good publicist and is trying to clean up her image as a monster bitch!


She says:


"That is my fault. I allowed myself to be perceived that way because I was being whiny and I was griping and because I made these snarky comments. So much about living life, to me, is about humility and gratitude. And I’ve tried very hard to have those qualities and be that person and I’m just so disappointed in myself that I allowed it to slip. Of course, of course I’m grateful. How can I not be grateful? I have been afforded such a wonderful life. And to have come this far and to have this kind of success and the freedom and the choices it allows me… The fact that I could even have Naleigh in my life — adoption isn’t cheap — is something to be so unbelievably grateful for. I am disappointed in myself for allowing that perception to exist… There’s nothing more gross than [the idea of] somebody in my position being ungrateful… And I hope that in the coming years I can change people’s minds about that. The six years [I spent on Grey’s] were important years, and I don’t want them to be demeaned. And that’s another reason why I’m so annoyed with myself. I let myself demean something that was actually very beautiful and very important. Like any job, there are ups and downs. But I don’t want to demean what that experience was. I don’t want it to become about this negativity that I’ve spewed."


HA!


Of course she suddenly has nothing but puppies and sunshine in her heart when she thinks about the show now, they finally gave her what she wanted!!


Here's hoping your film career doesn't tank now!!!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿