2009年10月30日金曜日

Dannii Minogue Breaks Down In Tears! Talks Kylie's Cancer and Failed Marriage


In a TV interview with Piers Morgan, X Factor judge Dannii Minogue was brought to tears as she discussed her divorce, big sister Kylie's cancer and the possibility of having children.
Here are some HIGHlights:
On her 1994 marriage to Nip-Tuck actor Julian McMahon:
“He was a wild guy, he liked having fun, being a bit crazy and [...]

wenn2619754.jpg


In a TV interview with Piers Morgan, X Factor judge Dannii Minogue was brought to tears as she discussed her divorce, big sister Kylie's cancer and the possibility of having children.


Here are some HIGHlights:


On her 1994 marriage to Nip-Tuck actor Julian McMahon:

“He was a wild guy, he liked having fun, being a bit crazy and goofy and we enjoyed each other’s friends. And for me, I thought that’s all you want out of a relationship. I really wish I could see what some of those other people saw, that, ‘this isn’t going to work’. I so wish I had a magic ball.”


On why the marriage ended:

“I don’t think there’s any one thing. We’re very different, but I felt like a failure and I hate that. I thought, ‘How could I have not seen it coming, the marriage not working?’”


On the breakup:

“I felt scared. It wasn’t about trusting others… I didn’t trust my instincts.” And asked if she


On her Playboy shoot:

“It was liberating. I thought ‘Damn, you look alright.’ It was their biggest seller.”


On news that Kylie had cancer:

“All I wanted to do was get inside the door and see my gorgeous sister and hug her and it was like trying to get through these barriers… because everybody loves Kylie and wanted to know, ‘Is she ok?’ But as a family member it made it more difficult. You just go to another depth. I would describe it, rather than closeness, a depth.”


On wondering if Kylie's disease would win:

“No. I never thought of it. You don’t. The proper one is the five-year all-clear, we’re not there yet. In my head it’s not going to come back.”


On having kids:

“I’ve never been maternal. I almost thought I was going to escape it, and now I’m in a relationship that is just so right, maybe I have to think about it.”


Awww!


We would love to see some lil' Minogue kiddies!


Stay strong, bb!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿