2009年10月25日日曜日

Jodie Sweetin Snorted Meth At Olsens' Premiere!


…And you thought Jodie Sweetin's story of showing up to speak for the Just Say No campaign high as a kite was bad????
What about the time Sweetin puked at Full House co-star Candace Cameron's wedding????
Or when she snorted meth in a bathroom stall during the Olsen Twins' premiere of New York Minute?????????
In her upcoming memoir, [...]

50792667sweetin.jpg


…And you thought Jodie Sweetin's story of showing up to speak for the Just Say No campaign high as a kite was bad????


What about the time Sweetin puked at Full House co-star Candace Cameron's wedding????


Or when she snorted meth in a bathroom stall during the Olsen Twins' premiere of New York Minute?????????


In her upcoming memoir, unSweetined, the former Stephanie Tanner goes into extensive detail of her harrowing addiction to crystal meth, ecstasy, cocaine and alcohol.


Check out the HIGHlights:


Sweetin recalls the time she drove drunk with her daughter, Zoie, in the passenger's seat:


"That was the big rock bottom. I had two glasses of wine and drove with her in the car. I not only put myself in danger, but also my daughter, who I loved more than anything. I felt terrible."


On walking "high as a kite" on the red carpet at the New York Minute premiere in 2004:


"I was pulling off the deceit. It was hard for people to believe I was doing that much drugs. I look at photos from that event, and I didn't even look strung out!"


On her graduation from ecstasy in high school to cocaine in college:


"I wanted to prove that I could get more trashed than anyone. There were times I did so much coke, I'd be there laying there, getting sick and thinking 'I'm going to die.' But I didn't care."


To be honest, we're sort of interested in reading the former Full House alum's memoir!!!


Hard-pAArtying hot messes tell the most entertaining tales!


[Photo via Getty Images.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿