2009年10月31日土曜日

Disaster? Kelly Clarkson Working On Something "Different" For Next Album


Kelly Clarkson revealed in a new radio interview that she's already begun working on her 5th studio album and says that it's going to be "really different."
Uh, oh. She's made that mistake before! Remember the disaster that was My December?
Kelly also said she may not have time to write the whole album as she's [...]

wenn2578320kc.jpg


Kelly Clarkson revealed in a new radio interview that she's already begun working on her 5th studio album and says that it's going to be "really different."


Uh, oh. She's made that mistake before! Remember the disaster that was My December?


Kelly also said she may not have time to write the whole album as she's touring to promote her latest album All I Ever Wanted until March 2010.


"If I end up liking stuff that I've done then I'll include it, but if I like other stuff better I'll use that. Sometimes you're just more inspired I guess, and sometimes if you have records that come ou really close together it might be more other people's songs. Because there's not enough time to write and sing and perform and do everything."


It's good to have others helping you, Kelly. Hopefully you can reach a happy medium, but make sure you heed your label's advice!


You may not like it, but they know what they're talking about!


[Image via Andres Otero / WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿