2009年10月30日金曜日

Michael Vs. Dina - AGAIN!


Lindsay Lohan's fame-whoring parents are up to their usual shenanigans once more!
Michael Lohan is headed to Entertainment Tonight to air voicemail tapes of Dina Lohan saying that Lindsay does need help despite putting up public appearances that she is fine.
"Dina is saying that I'm lying - that Lindsay doesn't have a problem and that she's [...]

crazylohans.jpg


Lindsay Lohan's fame-whoring parents are up to their usual shenanigans once more!


Michael Lohan is headed to Entertainment Tonight to air voicemail tapes of Dina Lohan saying that Lindsay does need help despite putting up public appearances that she is fine.


"Dina is saying that I'm lying - that Lindsay doesn't have a problem and that she's okay. But I have proof that Dina has told me Lindsay is on death's doorstep, that she doesn't have much time left. There have been frantic calls. And I'm going to prove that Dina is the liar, not me."


Poppa Lohan has recently appeared on The Maury Povich Show, The Insider and Access Hollywood to bring attention to his daughter's problems. This has undoubtedly pissed off Lindsanity, who has been spotted club-hopping in New York City and Lost Angeles, although she hasn't been photographed with a drink in her hand.


Dina, in comparison to Michael, has remained unusually quiet about his rants, releasing a statement that he should stop talking to the media about his children.


Practice what you preach, sister!


Michael Lohan continues talking about Dina, saying:


"As the mother of my kids, I won't slam Dina personally. But she has expressed to me that Lindsay is in dire, dire need of an intervention. And Lindsay needs to see that her mother is either lying to me or lying to her. Dina says positive things about Samantha when she's talking to Lindsay, but then when Dina talks to me, she blames Lindsay's downfall on the Ronsons. If Dina and her cohorts want to continue lying, I could [keep exposing her] for a year - on so many different subjects. My lawyers told me to keep every single conversation - and I did."


Them's fighting words! And we are LOLing at "I won't slam Dina personally!" That's all you do, Michael!


Maybe you guys could work out your daughter's problems privately?! Just a thought!


[Image via FayesVision / WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿