2009年11月10日火曜日

Joss Stone Sparks Drug Controversy In The UK


Joss Stone opened her big dumb mouth again about her marijuana usage and now she has the National Drugs Prevention Alliance up in arms!
In a new interview, she didn't hold anything back about how often she smokes weed and whether or not she's into other drugs.
Here are some HIGHlights:
On her marijuana habit:
"I smoke weed, but [...]

joss_stone_2_wenn53817002.jpg


Joss Stone opened her big dumb mouth again about her marijuana usage and now she has the National Drugs Prevention Alliance up in arms!


In a new interview, she didn't hold anything back about how often she smokes weed and whether or not she's into other drugs.


Here are some HIGHlights:


On her marijuana habit:

"I smoke weed, but I don’t think it’s really a drug. It’s more of a herb. I don’t regret saying that at all. I think everyone smokes weed and people who say they don’t are lying! It depends if I’m working, and on what song. And whether it’s a smoking studio or not! It’s like having a drink."


On weed's "evil stamp":

"Weed has been given this evil stamp, but how is it dangerous? It’s going to make you laugh your arse off? You might go to sleep? I think alcohol is much more harmful. People beat the f*ck out of each other on alcohol. But I don’t smoke weed all day long."


On other drugs:

"I live in Devon and hardly ever go to clubs. When I do, I’ll drink three or four beers then move on to a vodka. I don’t want to take all those horrible drugs. Although some sound fun, so I might dabble now and then!"


Naturally these comments have upset anti-drug campaigners in Britain and David Raynes, head of the National Drugs Prevention Alliance, says of Joss:



"She should consider the effects that her comments have on other people, especially young fans who look up to her. People like Joss Stone should keep their mouths shut about things like this."


We think she should keep her mouth shut about everything!


Idiot!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿