2009年11月10日火曜日

R-Patz Is Disgusting!


And we blame Kristen Stewart!
In a recent interview, Robert Pattinson revealed that he isn't a fan of changing clothes saying: "These jeans are a few days old, but the top is probably fresh because it gets to the point where even I can't stand the air around me. I don't know, my personal hygiene [...]

fp_3385081_rij_teenchoice_e.jpg


And we blame Kristen Stewart!


In a recent interview, Robert Pattinson revealed that he isn't a fan of changing clothes saying: "These jeans are a few days old, but the top is probably fresh because it gets to the point where even I can't stand the air around me. I don't know, my personal hygiene - it's so disgusting!"


Eww! Eww! EWW!


Maybe you should hang out with Zacquisha. You two seem to have a lot in common when it comes to your jeans!


[Image via Fame Pictures.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿