2009年11月12日木曜日

Tittay Shaker Apologizes To Fergie!


And we're sure she's thrilled!
Famewhore/stripper Nicole Forrester took some time out of her busy yoni-showing schedule to apologize to Fergie - on Extra!!!
In the very public forum, she expressed her deepest regret for effing the singer's husband, Josh Duhamel!
"I thought, 'Nobody's gonna find out. It's not gonna hurt anybody," said the slutty [...]

wenn1685731.jpg


And we're sure she's thrilled!


Famewhore/stripper Nicole Forrester took some time out of her busy yoni-showing schedule to apologize to Fergie - on Extra!!!


In the very public forum, she expressed her deepest regret for effing the singer's husband, Josh Duhamel!


"I thought, 'Nobody's gonna find out. It's not gonna hurt anybody," said the slutty mother-of-two. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't think of it like I think of it now."


And Forrester hates that she has been labeled a homewrecker!


"She's standing by her man, so obviously I'm not wrecking the home too bad, huh?" she continued, while speaking of Fergie.


Although, she should be apologizing to her kids!


"My son, he went to a football game last Saturday and he was like, mom, 'You're disgusting. I didn't know you had sex with him.'"


Eww!


Despite the apology, she's still talking about the affair, stating: "It is the truth and as far as Josh goes, too bad he can't just admit it."


Forrester is even dishing about the sex!


"As far as the best sex? No, I don't think that was it," she continued to yap.


But, this whole debacle has stopped the whore from stripping!!!


"I don't want to because of my children. They asked that I never do it again."


Good riddance and shut up already!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿