2010年2月21日日曜日

He Couldn't Find Someone More Talented To Collaborate With???


Why does Jay Z want to collaborate with Lushy Allen????
No, really, why????
The rapper spoke with BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat the other day and told the Brits he plans to collaborate with Allen for the Wireless Festival!
Said Jay-Z:
I spoke to Lily Allen. I'm trying to get her for Wireless. Hopefully that goes through. I bum-rushed [...]

jayz_lilyallen.jpg


Why does Jay Z want to collaborate with Lushy Allen????


No, really, why????


The rapper spoke with BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat the other day and told the Brits he plans to collaborate with Allen for the Wireless Festival!


Said Jay-Z:


I spoke to Lily Allen. I'm trying to get her for Wireless. Hopefully that goes through. I bum-rushed them in the corner where they can't say no. I know her for a minute (sic). I think she's a great artist. I respect her. We just haven't (collaborated) yet.


Bah!


Not interested!


Are U?


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿