2009年11月7日土曜日

Chris Brown Reminds Us Why He's A Douche!


After hearing Rihanna's side of the story on 20/20 Friday night, Chris Beat-Her-Down couldn't resist from shit talking about RiRi!
Chris sent a statement over to MTV, speaking down on Ri's decision to discuss the "private matter" of his physical abuse publicly.
Writes the douche:
While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of [...]

wenn2545032brown.jpg


After hearing Rihanna's side of the story on 20/20 Friday night, Chris Beat-Her-Down couldn't resist from shit talking about RiRi!


Chris sent a statement over to MTV, speaking down on Ri's decision to discuss the "private matter" of his physical abuse publicly.


Writes the douche:


While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God.


Sounds like someone is sick of being painted as the bad guy!


Princess RiRi can talk all she wants - she's the victim in this situation, NOT Chris!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿