2009年11月1日日曜日

Lindsanity Still Hates Her Dad


Lindsanity went on another one of her infamous drug-fueled internet rants the other day, slamming (who else?) - her father.
Take it away, LOLhan!
The fading starlet tweeted:
My father is a lunatic&doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me&my family. He should be [...]

wenn2632744lohan.jpg


Lindsanity went on another one of her infamous drug-fueled internet rants the other day, slamming (who else?) - her father.


Take it away, LOLhan!


The fading starlet tweeted:


My father is a lunatic&doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me&my family. He should be where he has always put himself after verbally abusing and physically abusing people all my life-behind bars. Its so sad to get a phone call from my baby sister just now asking, "why is daddy doing this?" Through tears. He's crossed the lines&hurt me&my family 4 the the last time…. So much for having a 'dad'….. I'm going to spend some time with the ones that love me&i love now. I appreciate those who continue to support me. My fans keep me strong&i love you all so much for it! My second family is what you are to me.


Let the countdown for Michael Lohan's reply begin!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿