2009年11月3日火曜日

Jon And Hailey Are NOT On A Break


They're just going to take it slow. BARF!
In his latest attempt at appealing to the public as a "changed man," Jon Gosselin has issued a slew of BS statements surrounding his girlfriend Homewrecking Hailey Glassman and his soon-to-be ex-wife Kate Gosselin.
Here are some HIGHlights:
On flaunting his relationship with Hailey:
“Half the stuff I’ve done, if I [...]

wenn5367095__opt11__opt.jpg


They're just going to take it slow. BARF!


In his latest attempt at appealing to the public as a "changed man," Jon Gosselin has issued a slew of BS statements surrounding his girlfriend Homewrecking Hailey Glassman and his soon-to-be ex-wife Kate Gosselin.


Here are some HIGHlights:


On flaunting his relationship with Hailey:

“Half the stuff I’ve done, if I look at my moral compass, I shouldn’t have done. I know that but I did it anyway. It’s like fame canceled out conviction.”


On apologizing to Kate:

“I’ll apologize to her for openly having relationships in the public eye. That was a huge mistake, because if she would’ve done that to me, I would have been extremely pissed off. And now that I think about it, it was a very wrong thing to do. I definitely regret it…It’s hard for me because I can’t forgive myself for the things I’ve done… So to ask for forgiveness from someone who may never forgive me is tough for me. I do apologize to Kate. I’m sorry for doing the things I did. I do ask for her forgiveness."



On how he isn't looking for fame:


“I’m not a fame seeker… I don’t sing. I don’t dance. I’m not a Nobel Peace Prize-winner. I just had eight kids and I had a show on TLC.”


On his relationship with Hailey:

“We decided not to take a break, just slow things down, until I get through my divorce and I know everything is settled and okay. I don’t want another failure in my relationships. I don’t want to make the same mistakes I made with Kate, with Hailey.”


NOT a "fame seeker?!" He's been on every media outlet imaginable telling his side to every and ANY story!


We think it would be pretty miraculous if Kate actually forgave Jon's ass!


As for Jon and Hailey, their relationship will last as long as the limelight does.


Once you lose your fame Jon, the women will go, too!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿