2009年11月17日火曜日

Kelly Osbourne Needs Surgery!


Oh no!
Though Kelly Osbourne has been killing it this season on Dancing With The Stars, she might be doing a little more harm to herself than we would like.
Kelly suffered a slight foot injury a few weeks back while dancing on the show, but now we hear that Kelly has had problems with her feet [...]

kozwenn2616202__opt.jpg


Oh no!


Though Kelly Osbourne has been killing it this season on Dancing With The Stars, she might be doing a little more harm to herself than we would like.


Kelly suffered a slight foot injury a few weeks back while dancing on the show, but now we hear that Kelly has had problems with her feet for several years! After her amazing performance on Monday, Kelly confesses that the perfection didn't come without a price:


“I have flat feet and somewhere in the 25 years of my life, I tore the cartilage in my bunion in both feet."


Ouch!


To make matter worse, the only way to make Kelly feel any better would be for her to have surgery. But Kelly says there is no way she is leaving the show:


“I said no. I didn’t want to have it because I believe if you start cutting things, you have a whole new set of problems and it wasn’t that bad, so I deal with it. And basically, my doctor said, ‘Told you so, told you so. You wouldn’t be [feeling] this if you had had the surgery.’ So I’m going to have to have it after the show."


She better win to make this all worth it!


Feel better, bb!


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿