2009年11月20日金曜日

Quote Of The Day


"I’m so refreshed by her. I think she’s finally taking risks. Like where are those people? You know what I mean? I’m inspired by it. I’m like, ‘Yeah, fuck yeah. Let’s take risks. I think she’s smart. I predict that she will experiment and change it up a little bit. She’s got to show a [...]

wenn2662109.jpg


"I’m so refreshed by her. I think she’s finally taking risks. Like where are those people? You know what I mean? I’m inspired by it. I’m like, ‘Yeah, fuck yeah. Let’s take risks. I think she’s smart. I predict that she will experiment and change it up a little bit. She’s got to show a little crack in the veneer for the audience to really get a three-dimensional view of who she is. I love that she’s brave enough to be that eccentric. I think it takes balls to be that out there.”


- Adam Lambert on Lady GaGa to Out magazine


[Image via WENN.]




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿