2009年11月16日月曜日

TayTay To Be Shirtless Again!!!


Rejoice, Twihards!
Taylor Lautner may not read about himself in the press, but he sure knows how to squash rumors the seksi way - with a tease!!
“I try to stay away from what has been written about me because if you let that stuff get to you and it’s not true, it can [...]

tayless.jpg


Rejoice, Twihards!


Taylor Lautner may not read about himself in the press, but he sure knows how to squash rumors the seksi way - with a tease!!


“I try to stay away from what has been written about me because if you let that stuff get to you and it’s not true, it can drive you crazy,” said the hottie. “One thing that I have heard recently, which is definitely not true, I was quoted as saying I will never take my shirt off for a movie again. I didn’t say that. If I have to, if the character requires it, I will.


YES!!!!!!


“Who knows, in 10 years, I might do that. And like I said earlier, if a character requires me to lose 40 lbs, I’ll do it," he continued. "It’s just what the character requires."


We love his….. dedication!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿