2009年11月20日金曜日

Tila Explains Her Video And Bashes RiRi!


Who's to say she doesn't have talent?
It takes some mayjah skill to be that stoopid!
While attempting to defend her late-night antics on UStream, Tila Tequila managed to make the situation more volatile by trying to get "support," discussing her domestic abuse case and dissing Rihanna!
"Well, you know, I couldn't sleep, and I [...]

tilanuts__opt1.jpg


Who's to say she doesn't have talent?


It takes some mayjah skill to be that stoopid!


While attempting to defend her late-night antics on UStream, Tila Tequila managed to make the situation more volatile by trying to get "support," discussing her domestic abuse case and dissing Rihanna!


"Well, you know, I couldn't sleep, and I started getting anxiety," she says of the tape. "I just kind of flipped out a little bit."


She pulled a tampon out of her cooter and streamed it live!!!! That's an understatement!


"I just wish … I hope that everybody gives me a second chance to support me this time, to give me a fair chance because they didn't give me a fair chance the first time," claims the former reality TV star, regarding her domestic abuse lawsuit against Shawne Merriman.


Considering District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis dismissed her case, we're not the only ones that think she's full of shiz!


"They didn't even look into [my case]. When my case first came out, everyone was calling me a liar because [they said] if he really did beat you, you wouldn't have said anything because Rihanna never said anything [at first]," said Tila. "But I am not her. No offense to Rihanna, but because of what she did, it sends out a message to everyone … 'When you get beat or abused, keep your mouth shut.'"


Tila needs to keep her effing mouth shut!!!


"So I decided I am going to come out and speak about it and fight for it…" she kept yapping. "What Rihanna did … her message was to say quiet and that's not OK."


Dumb bitch!


Where's your Tila army now?!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿